Garage Storage and Rental Solutions
Garages and Shop Space Information
Get your Garage Back -These Boutique Garages are extensions of your own personal garage. You can work on your hobbies, your vehicles and your projects whenever you want.
- Personal Garage – store vehicles, classic cars, recreational vehicles, boats
- Personal Mechanic’s Bay – detail, repair, restore & rebuild your personal vehicles
- Personal Workshop Use – carpentry, woodworking, welding, fabrication
- General Storage – household items, collections, personal storage
- Personal Hobbies – electronics, photography, art, hunting & fishing
- 24/7 Access
- 200 amp 3 phase power that is individually metered. You put the utilities in your name and only pay for what you use.
- Epoxy floors available
- LED lighting
- Fire & Sprinkler Protection
- Pre-plumbed for bathrooms
- Internet Ready
We make security one of our highest priorities. We have 24-hour video surveillance, electronic entry systems where applicable and armed security patrol provided by Rancho Murieta Community Services District.
- 1,000 square feet – 20×50 foot units – 12w x14h foot roll up door & man door – $775.00/month
- 1,500 square feet – 30×50 foot units – 16w x14h foot roll up door & man door – $1,300.00/month
- 2.000 square feet – 40×50 foot units – 16w x14h foot roll up door & man door – $1,700.00/month
- Spaces of 1,000 Sq. Ft. and larger require an initial lease term of 1 year.
Convenient first of the month billing
Your monthly rent is due on the first of each month, no anniversary due dates make remembering your due date, a breeze.
Items required at the time of rental
- Driver License or Government Issued Picture ID
If you are storing a vehicle or vessel that is registered with the Department of Motor Vehicles, the following items are required;
- Proof of Insurance
- Title (if available)
Method of Payment – we accept cash, check, and all major credit cards